Canadian Zodiac Masks – Made in Canada and Lab Tested!
Canadian Zodiac masks have been carefully designed to be breathable face masks that can be worn comfortably for several hours at a time.
Canadian Zodiac masks have been tested by an independent lab, Coanda Research and Development, and have shown a filtration of 99% of droplet sizes >2 microns, which research indicates is the droplet size you are likely to encounter in a public space.
- Double layered construction with an inner and outer layer
- Tested in an independent lab and shown to be effective in capturing >2 micron droplets with a capture rate of 99%
- Reusable and washable face masks
- Made in Canada, Keeping Canada Open
- The outer layer of the mask is a 100% brushed cotton flannel
- Inner layer is an athletic Tricot interfacing, for comfort
- 3mm braided elastic earpiece
- Small: 9 inch ear loop
- Medium: 9.5 inch ear loop
- Large: 10 inch ear loop
- Masks should be washed frequently
- Wash in Warm water
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry