Recipe Ideas - Eggnog Latte
It wouldn't be the holidays without the familiar flavour of eggnog!
Make your mornings a bit more jolly with this quick and easy latte.
What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2/3 cup eggnog
- 1 1/2 oz of espresso (or just a cup of coffee from your pot or single serve machine is just fine)
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- Brew your shot of espresso or cup of coffee. Pour into your most festive mug once ready.
- Add the milk and eggnog together into your container of choice. No espresso maker? No problem! Find 4 ways on how to steam milk at home here (scroll down the page a bit, after the espresso maker bit).
- Add steamed mixture to mug with your coffee, using a spoon to hold back the foam. Then, spoon the foam on top.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg and enjoy your new favourite morning drink!
We would love to see you celebrating the holidays! Share your favourite holiday photos in the comments or by tagging us on Instagram @albertagrocery.ca!
Recipe adapted from All Recipes.