Recipe Ideas - Chicken Noodle Chicken
We have another recipe for you that's straight from the kitchen of an AlbertaGrocery.ca team member!
It's not your ordinary casserole dish...it's better! When you're in the mood for something cheesy, comforting, and perfect for a cold night, bring this recipe up and enjoy!
Chicken Noodle Chicken
What You'll Need:
- 5-6 chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups Swiss or Mozza cheese
- 1 can chicken noodle soup
- 1 package prepared chicken stuffing
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Sprinkle of paprika
- Cut chicken breasts in half and place in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover chicken with shredded cheese, then pour the entire can of chicken soup over the whole dish.
- Don't forget the stuffing! Cover with a package of the prepared stuffing crumbs. Drizzle melted butter over top. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350º for an hour.
- Dish up the Chicken Noodle Chicken with your favourite vegetable side, a nice salad, or go all out with potatoes!