This delicious banana bread makes the perfect breakfast, snack, or lunchbox staple!
What You’ll Need:
1/2 Cup Butter
1 Cup Sugar
3 Bananas (Mashed)
1 3/4 Cup Flour
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Nutmeg
The How To:
- Pre heat oven to 350°, prepare your loaf pan by greasing it.
- In a medium mixing bowl cream together butter and sugar, once combined beat in eggs one at a time until smooth. Add in your mashed banana and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, add in your dry ingredients including flour, baking soda, salt, and nutmeg. Stir to combine.
- Add in your dry ingredients into your wet mix in two parts, mixing until just combined, being careful not to overmix.
- Pour your batter into your prepared loaf pan and bake for 1 hour, or until a toothpick come out clean.